2011年6月13日星期一

Avril Lavigne Take Me Away

Avril Lavigne

I cannot Flange find a way to describe it
It's there inside, all i do is hide
I wish that it would just go away
What would you do?
You'd do if you knew
What would you do?

[Chorus]
All the pain i thought i knew
All the thoughts lead back to you
Back to what was never said
Back and forth inside my head
I can't handle this confusion
I'm unable, come and take me away

I feel like i am all alone
All by myself, i need to get around this
My words are cold, i don't want them to hurt you
If i show you, i don't think you'd paidcontent understand
Cause no one understands

[Chorus]

I'm going nowhere on and on and
I'm getting nowhere on and on
Take me away
I'm going nowhere on and on and off and on
And off and on

[Chorus]

Take me Lady GaGa away
Break me away
Take me away

没有评论:

发表评论